Day by day I'm getting stronger and sadly, I now understand the situation that preceded my arrival at the hospital.
My source of strength has been hearing and knowing I have so much love from my friends and family around me. I still have some progress to make, but cannot wait to see you all.
That time approaches quickly.
Love to you all and thank you for the continued love you have given me.
Kirsten
Love you, K, and can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
Kati, Adam, Ben and Abby
Always here for you <3 Say the word and I'm on a flight :) Miss you tons and can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Kim
Wishing you all the best in your recovery. We've been following your journey from the first day it was reported here in NZ and glad we can share your progress and milestones. Take care.
ReplyDeleteKia kaha (stay strong)
From one of the many concerned Kiwis in NZ
Love you Kirsten...so proud of the strong recovery you're making & I cannot wait till I hear your infectious laugh again. AZ hugs & kisses!!! xoxox Denyse
ReplyDeleteHey Broski! I love you lots and like Denyse said, I am proud of your strong and continued recovery. I was in Vail last weekend and it still echoes with our laughter. When the time comes, I would love to give you a big hug...then watch Zombie Strippers!! ;) -Benjamin
ReplyDeleteStay strong - know that all the love will continue and never stop! So good to hear from you. Much love.
ReplyDeleteNeha
I'm happy for your recovery but feel sad as you remember what happened to you .. stay strong, but cry the tears that need releasing .. In my thoughts and prayers
ReplyDeleteKirsten , I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hear your own "voice" finally! What happened has been heartbreaking for everyone who cares about you. I am so sorry. But hearing about well you are coming back to your life is the best of news. Miss you very much and I hope to be able to see you soon. Love, Sarah
ReplyDeleteKirsten,
ReplyDeleteI'm so completely amazed by you. I think about you every day and so do the rest of the Pitcher/Lombard families. It puts a smile on everyone's face to hear from you. We all love you tremendously and will keep pulling for you and sending good thoughts every step of the way.
Love,
Bethany
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteOur family is very happy to hear you getting better. We are truly amazed and inspired by your strength and positivity through all this. You will always be thought of and respected in our family. You are a true inspiration to me personally, I now see thing a lot of things differently and refuse to take them for granted. I will continue to send you positive thoughts your way always.
Stay Strong!
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteIt is so, so good to hear your "voice" again on here. I miss you so much and I am sending so much love. You have an incredible amount of love (especially Smithie love!) coming from all over the world. I am always here for you and I cannot wait to see you again. Thinking of you and sending lots of healing love.
Love,
Sarah R.
Kirsten, Work isn't the same without you. We follow all the news and have been brightened by these messages sent directly from you. Your strength is an inspiration. Our hearts have been broken, but like you, they will heal. Your smile around the office will make things much, much better. When you're ready!
ReplyDeleteHi Kirsten!!!! OMG, it is SO good to hear from you! We all love you and can't wait to see you again. Big hugs and love my friend!!! I miss you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteKirsten, We're all ready to rally around you and be whatever type of friend or support you need on any given day. Thinking about you with love. You're amazing.
ReplyDeleteBrandee
You are such an inspiration, Continuing to pray, glad you are getting better!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family each day. You are missed and loved.
ReplyDeleteMegan Gallegos (Guy-eh-gohs) ;)
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteIt is sooo good to hear from YOU! I'm also so happy that you are recovering well. You are so dearly loved and missed as evidenced by the outpouring of comments I've seen on Facebook. I can't wait to see you! Tanya
Hi Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to hear from you on this blog :) It's awesome to see you are making progress and are in good hands. Sending you much love from both Brian & Andrea.
Hi Kirsten, we are so happy to hear from you. Jeff and I think about you a lot. We will continue praying for you as you move forward with life. With Love, Rachel & Jeff Plachko.
ReplyDeleteWe have followed your progress from the first report in NZ, We really hope your recovery is swift and wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteKia Kaha
Blair
With all my sympathy and love. I have no idea why such things happen to us. All we can do is hold on to each other. I hope and pray for your healing, that good days follow, and that you are from this day forward held in the light and love of those around you.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, American Kiwi
Kia kaha Kirsten :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love from New Zealand and wishing you and your family love, strength and courage with your journey
Hi Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteWonderful to hear you are getting better...all the best in the world to you for your full recovery
Trevor ...also a kiwi :)
Hello Kirsten
ReplyDeleteJust another hello from New Zealand. We have followed your story and are glad that you are improving. It sounds like you have some amazing friends who will be there for you. Love to all the families involved - you all need lots of hugs as well :)
Lynda from New Zealand
Hey Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to hear that you are getting better, have been following the news articles since the start.
Praying that your recovery continues and is swift.
God bless
A kiwi in the USA.
your story touched so many nz'ers, making our news headlines as you may know...it is nice to hear you got back home and look forward to your progress, from another kiwi xx
ReplyDeleteDear Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteas a dedicated NZ fan who's been there for 4 weeks in 2010, I was devastated to hear about your accident and tragic loss. I cannot imagine ever being able to go through what you are going through. There certainly aren't the right words to comfort you, but all your friends here seem to genuinely care for you, and please continue to draw strength from them and your fantastic parents.
Much love from Germany,
Dunja
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteEven though the knowledge is so painful, we are all so thankful that you are healing and regaining so much. We will always be here for you, to laugh and to cry with you. To reminisce. To make new memories. We love you.
Kelly Sivess and family
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteAll of my Spotlight students in Southern Utah know about you and are inspired by your continued strength. We pray for comfort and a steady recovery. You are in my thoughts everyday.
With Love,
"Ms" Teresa
Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteYou are a source of inspiration to us. Your inner strength and courage will help you get through this difficult time; I marvel at how far you have come already. On every level, I am so sorry for your loss and sadness. I also know what a stong, smart, capable person you are and have every confidence that you will find your way to a happy place. As you know, there are lots of us standing by to offer love and support in that regard. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you enjoying your tofurkey on Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving, we are blessed to still have you in our lives. gr
My sincere wishes that your family may have a Happy Thanksgiving. This has been a traumatic and trying couple of weeks but you have all held together for each other
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you survived and are recovering... My heart and thoughts have been with you for the last 2 months. Keep pushing yourself and working on getting better. You are one of the strongest girls I have ever known. Love to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteKirsten,
DeleteI am happy to hear you are doing well I pray for you each day and i will continue to do so and to keep your family in my prayers.
God Bless you
For continued inspiration, read Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander, M.D. My prayers to all those involved.
ReplyDelete